Instagram STORY TRICKS 2018 - Unlimited ( Real ) Followers and Likes! - Oblivion

Subscribe Us

test banner

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 29 June 2018

Instagram STORY TRICKS 2018 - Unlimited ( Real ) Followers and Likes!

Here are some Amazing Instagram story hacks and tricks for more (Real ) followers and exposure.

There are a few Instagram story hacks and tips that I want to share with you today which can generate high exposure for your account and will bring you more followers and likes on your photos. If you’re interested in this, hit the like and let’s do it. Also, if you have other tips and tricks regarding Instagram stories, put them in the comments below to help other people as well. And very important, you need to stick with this Article, because I will present each tip or hack one by one and you never know what you can miss.

Instagram STORY TRICKS 2018 - Unlimited ( Real ) Followers and Likes!

Tip no.1 The length of Instagram stories

As you already know if you are posting a photo, it will last for 6 - 7 seconds or so, and if you have text on that story. Sometimes it goes away too fast isn’t it? I mean you can pause the story if you press your finger on the screen but there is another way to make your photo story longer, up to 15 seconds. 
So the solution is to use a screen recorder on your phone. I have an iPhone with the latest iOS so the screen recorder is integrated, but you can also find apps on Android which can help you out with screen recording. What I do basically is to open my photo gallery on the phone, choose the photo that I want to use in my story, tap once to view it in full screen mode and zoom in until I fill up my entire screen with it. Then, I swipe up and I have the screen recording button right here, I press it and the phone will start recording in 3,2,1. I count 10 or 15 seconds in my mind, I can even hold my finger on the photo and drag it to left or right to create some movement, because why not, it looks more dynamic like this. Then I swipe up again and stop the recording.
Now I can go back to my photo gallery, select the screen recording, tap on edit, and I cantrim the start and the end of the video to get rid of the control center in the video. I press done, and now I can open Instagram to create a new story. I select the recent screen recording….and now I have a 10-15 seconds story with my photo,which is awesome. 
And this way you keep the viewer more on the story and you increase your chance to get your profile visited, which of course can convert into more followers.

Tip no.2 Use location

Because stories also appear if people search for a specific location. And this is very very important if you own a business or if you have a link in your bio to your website or to your store for example.
People will find you in the stories of that location and you increase your chance to convert your visitors into clients, which means a higher opportunity to sell more. So, do not forget to use location, just… promise me.

Tip no.3 A kind of a hack

That you can use to reach a lot more people when posting a new story. Use hashtags, between 5 and 10, but they need to be relevant. And the hack is that you can hide those hashtags to keep your story as clean as possible. Let me explain you how. You enter the text mode and you start writing in some hashtags, I will choose 5 for mountain sight photo. #landscape #mountaintop #landscapephotography #nature #naturelovers. 
After I finished with the tags, I use my fingers to make them much smaller. Then, I create a new text, write in “visit @nkproductions for example”, make it bigger,and put this text on top of the hashtags, and now they are not visible anymore, because they are under my text.This way you can keep your story very clean. So i give you an exemple, I posted one of my stories using this method and after a while I checked who has seen my story and I just realized that I appeared on almost each hashtag that I used and I increased my exposure with this small hack. 
If you post between 3 and 5 stories a day using this method you will definitely get your profile visited and get more followers, which is what you want. 

Alright, I have one more Instagram story tip and one big bonus tip to increase your followers even more!The small tip is about 

Tip no. 4 Using solid color backgrounds in your story

So I will use the same screen recording which lasts longer than 6 seconds. I press on the pen icon, you can see all these colors at the bottom and here is the trick if you press and hold on any color here the whole spectrum shows up and you can customize that color exactly as you want it.
So I choose a nice light blue example and then, what I can do is press and hold on the screen and my whole background converts into that light blue solid color and that is again really awesome. I can start writing texts, add emojis, tags and so on. You can choose custom colors for your texts as well and I think these options allow you to be more creative with your stories. 

As a bonus tip 

if you want to increase your followers even more, beside stories you need to create a good bio for your profile. That's it for today guys, make sure you press the like on this Article and subscribe our Newsletter if you aren’t already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here